Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ham and Hashbrown Casserole

Both Hubby and my dad decided that this need not be relegated to being "a breakfast food" but they said they would eat it any time of day...probably due to their joint love for ham and potatoes in virtually any form imaginable. Oddly enough, this was not the first time I've made this casserole, but it was the first time I've been able to taste the results (it was a work breakfast pot-luck favorite at Hubby's office so they were the ones who had done the taste testing). I will have to say, second only to the Ham Biscuit, this is my favorite use of leftover holiday ham, for sure!

Ham and Hashbrown Casserole

32 oz bag frozen hashbrown potatoes
8 oz cooked ham, cubed
2 cans condensed cream of potato soup
16 oz sour cream
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese

  1. Preheat oven to 375.
  2. Mix the ingredients together and pour into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
  3. Bake for 1 hour.
Yes, it is that ridiculously simple.

Sometimes I add parmesan cheese to the top before baking...you know, if I'm feeling wild/crazy/cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment