3 tablespoons olive oil
3 chicken breasts
1 shallot, finely chopped
4 oz Mushrooms, sliced
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 tsp dried basil
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet and brown chicken on both sides (about 10 minutes). Remove from skillet and set aside (cover with foil to keep warm).
- Add remaining Tbsp of oil to the skillet and sauté shallot and mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in soup, water, tomatoes, vinegar, and basil.
- Once this combines, return chicken to the skillet and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through (~10-15 minutes depending on the consistency you like your sauce).
- Serve with egg noodles and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top.