1/2 lb. ground beef
1/3 c. chopped onion (totally cheated and used frozen)
2 tsp. flour
2 1/2 tsp. chili powder
Cumin (to taste)
14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
14/5 oz can of dark red kidney beans
- Brown ground beef and onion together and a large sauce pan.
- Add flour, chili powder, and cumin - stir until absorbed.
- Add diced tomatoes and can of beans (liquid included).
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for at least an hour. If you find the mixture too soupy, remove the lid to help thicken.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese 0=)