And yes, there was a pink chocolate fountain. You can be jealous of your lack of attendance at this event for so many reasons...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Adapted from How Sweet It Is
1 stick of butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
8oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Chocolate animal crackers, for dipping
Graham crackers, for dipping
- In a small sauce pan melt butter and whisk in brown sugar until dissolved and just bubbling. Add vanilla and set aside to cool.
- In stand mixer bowl using the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- With the mixer on low, add in the butter/sugar mixing until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with chocolate animal crackers and/or graham crackers...or spoons (depending on your crowd!)