**Feedback from friends who have tried this recipe indicates that the use of a pie pan is crucial (vs. a square baking dish, etc.)
1 lb. ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 can of sliced mushrooms, drained
1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. Bisquick baking mix
1 c. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef, onion, and mushrooms.
3. Put beef mixture into 10 inch pie pan (swirl with BBQ sauce).
4. Top with shredded cheese.
5. In a separate bowl mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs (use a whisk or fork to break up lumps in the baking mix).
6. Pour the batter over the meat and cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuit mix is golden brown.
Serves 6 (Estimated Point Value: 6 pts.)